- What is Signal? The basics of the most secure messaging app.Existing Signal users might be getting more notifications than usual. “Jack is on Signal,” “Cathy is on Signal,” “Miriam is on Signal,” all pings showing phone contacts who are joining the secure messaging app. Those pings reflect the fact that there’s been an influx of new users. Known for its end-to-end encryption and independent structure as a non-profit organization run by a foundation — not a big tech company — Signal has previously been the communication method of choice for activists, people in the … Continue reading What is Signal? The basics of the most secure messaging app.
- Hot to be a DICTATOR? 7 Steps to Becoming a Dictator7 Steps to Becoming a Dictator manual for strengthening your power position as elected leader. January 7 2021 As a democratically elected leader, getting absolute power is no easy feat. Just look at Hitler, or more recently, at Zimbabwe’s Mugabe, Russia’s Putin, or Turkey’s Erdogan. Here are some helpful tips for a prolonged iron rule. 1. Expand your power base through nepotism and corruption. This is not just a tactic adopted in third world countries. Scandals like Bridgegate, Koreagate, Monicagate and Watergate demonstrate … Continue reading Hot to be a DICTATOR? 7 Steps to Becoming a Dictator
- Impact of Social Media on Political Mobilization in East and West AfricaAfrica needs journalism that innovates and supports innovation in a modernizing continent, he says, one that not only grows, but promotes growth and the development of society. It needs journalism that not only generates the ideas that are the engine of social transformation, but also moderates the debates that emerge from these societal changes. Digital media and journalism as a sector is evolving, and there are plenty of job opportunities in the field. However, Aspiring journalists have to build their experience and gather … Continue reading Impact of Social Media on Political Mobilization in East and West Africa
- WORLDREMIT The global market is estimated at $700bn a year. Nigeria alone received an estimated $24bn in remittances in 2018, up from $4bn in 2013At the end of August this year, WorldRemit, one of the leading players in the world of international money transfers, put in a reported $500m bid for the takeover of the US app-based remittance company Sendwave. Not bad going for a company that was founded only 10 years ago by a Somali entrepreneur, Ismail Ahmed. Remittances today account for more than FDI or overseas development aid. The global market is estimated at $700bn a year. Nigeria alone received an estimated $24bn in remittances … Continue reading WORLDREMIT The global market is estimated at $700bn a year. Nigeria alone received an estimated $24bn in remittances in 2018, up from $4bn in 2013
- Reasons Why You Feel So Emotional All the Time6 Psychological Reasons Why You Feel So Emotional All the Time #1: Unchecked expectations Shakir Essa 10/17/2020 · 10 min read Why am I so emotional? has to be one of the most frequently asked questions I hear as a psychologist. But it’s a tricky question to answer, primarily for two reasons: Many different factors affect how we feel emotionally. Everything from your genetics and attachment style to what you ate for breakfast and how much sleep you got last night play some role in how you feel … Continue reading Reasons Why You Feel So Emotional All the Time
©all Right’s reserved prohibited to reproduce, reposts, re-editing